Majolica Majorca: Honey Pump Gloss Neo (BE133)

Tuesday 25 February 2014

 


This came in a set with the Jeweling Pencil at Watsons. Grab them before they're gone!

I'm not (read: never) sponsored. Just so you know. I'm as unbiased as humanly possible, haha!

The unused gloss. See that air space below? It goes away once you use it. This is BE133 (Secretly). It's a delicious milky peach with fine gold shimmers. Contains honey and royal jelly to nourish your lips.






For the benefit of those who might be interested in what it says. 6.5g, made in Japan.

 Made the little paper rose for this. For presentation's sake. Ok no, it was the perfect excuse to satiate my rose obsession.


Consistency is really thick. Interestingly, it doesn't really cause hair to stick. So thumbs up for that. Colour is sheer so don't expect much pigmentation. I normally hate sugary/artificial candy scents, but this is light and sweet so it's alright! Glossiness is moderate. Moisturising? Yes!

However, for some reason it makes my lips sting!? :( I am really sensitive though. Are there lip plumpers or something fancy in these? (Please let me know)

Verdict...
I really wanted to like this. But even my passionate feelings for MM can't change the fact that this really irritates my lips >: Sorry babe. You might like this if you're a diehard MM fan and don't have sensitive lippies. Otherwise...

On a brighter note, though, just picked up a couple more Majolica Majorca items, including the Jeweling Pencil and Auto-liners. They'll be replacements for my awesome Maybelline Gel Liner - when it dries out. Stay tuned for all those reviews! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment